4 September 2013 by Pragya Sinha
A Blogging laptop should be powerful enough for handling all the requirements for creating, editing and sharing content. The best laptops for bloggers fall into midsize category hence providing large displays combined with good portability.
Some important features and specifications should be considered while buying laptops for blogging purpose. These are mentioned below:
- Screen sizes should be 13 inch to 15 inch providing better viewing for longer hours of blogging. These should have a high resolution and good color contrast to be able to display sharp texts and bright images. If you need more portability and do not bother much about visual size, you may go for netbooks too.
- For high performance and power efficiency, Intel Core i5 processors would do well.
- At least 4GB RAM would help in better multitasking and running applications for photo, audio and video editing.
- Hard drives of 250GB or more provide sufficient space for storing your images, videos, documents and finished work required for blogging. For low power consumption, current laptops may use solid state drives.
- It would be great to have full-size keyboards in blogging laptops, as these would lessen the efforts required in producing error free content.
- Inclusion of card readers can prove to be advantageous in transferring photos from cameras to laptops. Instantly uploading photos to your blogs and publishing content on the go are possible with excellent connectivity to the internet.
The top rated notebooks for bloggers are from brands like Dell, Acer and Toshiba. We list here the best laptops for bloggers which have been selected on the basis of topmost reviews from around the web.