Acer K330 Portable Home Theater Projector
- The Acer K330 is the first LED projector with a bright 500 lumen lamp. It delivers HD ready high quality images with enhanced color saturation.
- Multimedia features allow you to project media from the 2GB internal memory, an SD card or a USB drive connected to the projector. Just leave your laptop at home!
- The K330 projector is equipped with at least two connectors for multiple-PC source input, including D-Sub and HDMI®, offering more flexible connectivity and instant switching.
The Acer® X1161P DLP® 3D Projector provides highly detailed text and images with 2700 ANSI Lumens brightness, 4000:1 contrast ratio and native SVGA resolution. Color performance is enhanced on any surface, even colored walls, thanks to Acer wall-color compensation feature. ColorSafe helps to prevent color decay resulting from extended use of the projector, and Acer® EcoProjection technology reduces standby power consumption by up to 80%.
- Projection System:DLP® 3D Ready
- Display Panel:0.55" DarkChip? 3 DMD
- Resolution:Native: SVGA (800 x 600) , Maximum: UXGA (1600 x 1200), 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Aspect Ratio:4:3 (native) 16:9
- Contrast Ratio:4000:1
- Brightness:2700 ANSI Lumens (Standard), 2000 ANSI Lumens (ECO)
- Lamp Life:5000 Hours (Standard), 6000 Hours (ECO)
- Projection Lens:F = 2.41 ~ 2.55, f = 21.79mm ~ 23.99mm, 1:1.1 manual zoom and manual focus
- Keystone Correction:40 degrees (Vertical), manual & auto
- Noise Level:30dBA (Standard) / 26 dBA (ECO)
- Input Interface:Analog RGB/Component Video (D-sub) x 1, Composite Video (RCA) x 1, S-video (Mini DIN) x 1
| || |
|The DLP® 3D Projector is ideal for use in the classroom, for home entertainment and even for gaming. View immersive 3D visuals at high refresh rates beamed from an Acer X-Series Projector from a PC with appropriate graphic card by wearing DLP Link 3D glasses. |
The sleek, glossy black surface redefines the design and reflects Acer's premium craftsmanship. IR remote control and Acer carrying bag come standard, making use and portability easy.
High brightness and contrast ratio project crystal-clear, vibrant images onto the screen, even from long distances.
| || |
| ||Acer X Series Projectors conveniently support comprehensive wide-format PC signals. No longer worry about annoying "Signal not supported" issues, or changing the resolution of your wide-format notebook. |
Simple to install in a classroom or a boardroom, the auto ceiling-mount correction uses a gravity sensor to detect that the projector is ceiling mounted, and instantly rotate the image by 180º to ensure the correct orientation.
The wall-color compensation feature enables the projector to display colors accurately even on a colored wall. Simply choose the wall color option and the projector intelligently compensates the color of the displayed image.
The Instant Resume feature allows the projector to be turned on and off at any time during the 2-minute shutdown progress, so you never have to worry about accidentally turning off the projector and waiting for a long cooling periods before resuming projection.
Checkout offer details at pcrush-outlet »
| || |
| ||Acer ColorBoost II+ Technology improves the natural color temperature to achieve optical color balance and enhances color brightness of all content, in any type of environment. |
ColorSafeTechnology takes advantage of DLP® technology to protect against color decay and guarantee a crisp, clear viewing experience despite prolonged use.
Acer EcoProjection Technology is a complete power solution that reduces standby power consumption by up to 50 percent. Plus, Acer's ePower Managements lets you customize power-saving configurations.
Enable Auto ECO Mode to extend the lifespan of lamp, reduce noise and power consumption.