Apple AirPort Express Base Station (MC414LL/A)
- Simultaneous dual-band 802.11n: AirPort Express lets Wi-Fi-enabled devices connect to your network on the 2.4GHzand 5GHz wireless bands. Which means every connected device automatically uses the best band available for the fastest possible performance.
- AirPlay takes the music from the iTunes library on your computer or iOS device and sends it wirelessly to any connected stereo or speakers in your home (audio cable sold separately). Play music on one set of speakers - or if you have more than one AirPort Express connected to speakers, play your music from iTunes on all of them at the same time.
- Compatibility and security: AirPort Express is compatible with devices using the 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n specifications. So no matter what Wi-Fi device you're using, it willwork with AirPort Express. AirPort Express also features a built-in firewall to protect your network from malicious Internet attacks.100-240V AC, 50-60Hz. Input current: 0.2 amp
- Easy Wi-Fi setup using iPhone, iPad, or Mac: Connect your DSL or cable modem to AirPort Express and create your new wireless network in just a few taps from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. If you're using OS X Lion, use the built-in AirPort Utility on your Mac. Setup is just as fast and just as easy.
- Print wirelessly from any room: On the back of AirPort Express is a USB port that's made for your printer. Just plug it in and instantly, it's like having a printer in every room. And since AirPort Express works with Mac and PC, everyone in the house can take advantage of one centrally available printer
Featuring an all-new design, AirPort Express now supports simultaneous dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi. Set up your wireless network quickly and easily using your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC. Create a network just for guests. Stream music to any room in the house. And print from any room in the house, too. All with the latest wireless technology.
Compatibility and security - AirPort Express is compatible with devices using the 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n specifications. So no matter what Wi-Fi device you're using, it will work with AirPort Express. AirPort Express also features a built-in firewall to protect your network from malicious Internet attacks. The firewall is automatically turned on, so you don't have to do a thing. Create a guest network - Set up a separate Wi-Fi network with a separate password just for your guests. Simply enable the guest networking feature, and your guests can access the Internet but not other parts of your primary network, such as your computers, printers, and LAN-attached hard drives. Ports - Ethernet WAN, Ethernet LAN, USB, 3.5mm Analog/Optical Audio and Power Connector System Requirements - From a Mac - Mac OS X v10.5.7 or later, Ethernet or wireless networking capability From an iOs device - An iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5 or later and the AirPort Utility app; From a PC - Windows 7 or later and AirPort Utility 5.6.1; A wireless-enabled computer or device, a base station or other access point, and Internet access (fees may apply). Some ISPs are not currently compatible with AirPort Express.
Checkout offer details at Amazon.com »