- BenQ 24" W Extra Slim LCD Monitor with LED backlight technology
- 16:9 Full 1080p HD Ultra-High Resolution and world?s highest dynamic contrast ration of 10,000,000:1
- Winner of 2010 iF Product Design Award which achieve a rare balance between the cutting edge and the classic. The smooth contours and clean lines of the housing are complemented by a subtle sheen inspired by the finish on lacquer ware.
- HDMI 1.3 / D-sub / Headphone Jack
- Energy-efficient comparing to CCFL models which is not only the most environment-friendly choice, but offers significant savings on electricity costs as well
The world's slimmest LED monitor, the 24-inch BenQ V2420H LED-backlit monitor offers sleek styling, extraordinary picture quality, high energy efficiency, and unbeatable dynamic contrast ratio. The V2420H features a 1080p Full HD resolution, fast 5 ms (millisecond) response time multiple video input options (including HDMI, DVI, and VGA), a headphone jack, tilting base, and intuitive onscreen picture adjustment.
The stylish BenQ V2420H LED monitor with 1080p Full HD resolution.
A great choice for Internet, work, or TV/video applications, the BenQ V-series monitor displays bold, dynamic images rendered in razor-sharp, blur-free clarity with zero light leakage. The ultra-high 10,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (DCR) provides super bright whites, ultra-intense blacks, and near-infinite color variations on the 250-nit screen. Graphs, charts, and fonts are consequently clean and crisp, video is smooth and vivid, and endless hours of Internet surfing are comfortable on the eyes without strain, flicker, or fatigue.
Winner of an iF Product Design Award for 2010, the V2420H achieves a rare balance between the cutting edge and the classic. The smooth contours and clean lines of the housing are complemented by a subtle sheen inspired by the finish on lacquer ware.
High Dynamic Contrast Ratio
The V2420H does not merely offer excellent dynamic contrast ratio--it's the highest available on the market at an amazing 10,000,000:1. The result is truer blacks, and the ability to reveal detail in darkly lit areas of the screen rendered as undifferentiated blocks on less capable displays.
Amazing 10,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio for bold, dynamic images.
LED Leads the Way
LED backlighting offers significant advantages over the CCFL technology used in older LCD monitors. These advantages encompass not only performance metrics such as higher dynamic contrast, no light leakage and flicker-free, but also environmental factors, like a manufacturing process and disposal that produces fewer pollutants.
Senseye Human Vision Technology
BenQ's Senseye Human Vision LED technology amplifies image richness, clarity, and depth--even for the darkest scenes. The six preset modes give you the luxury of one-touch optimization for the most popular applications: Game, Movie, sRGB, Standard, Photo, and Eco (ideal in darker settings, saving up to 65.6 percent energy consumption without compromising visuals). Additionally, Senseye dynamically adjusts contrast, brightness, and backlighting to fit the viewing environment. Independent color management further adds dimension and realism to images by purifying and enhancing each hue without compromise to others.
Energy Efficient and Money Saving
The V2420H reduces power consumption by 28.6 percent compared to CCFL models and with Eco mode saves up to 52 percent. As such, the V2220H is not only the most desired choice, but offers significant savings on electricity costs as well.
- Screen size: 24 inches
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels (1080p Full HD)
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2 (candela per square meter)
- Dynamic contrast ratio: 10,000,000:1
- Response time: 5 ms
- Viewing angle: 170 degrees horizontal, 160 degrees vertical
- Video inputs: VGA, DVI-D, and HDMI
- Dimensions: 16.9 x 22.85 x 7.45 inches
What's in the Box
BenQ V-series monitor, monitor base, power adapter, power cord, VGA cable, quick start guide, CD-ROM (with manual)