Fulfill your messaging needs with the Pantech Renue ? a durable phone featuring both a touch screen and slide-out QWERTY keyboard.
Renue features a 3.2-inch capacitive touch screen and three customizable home screens (view larger).
- 3G connectivity
- 3.2-inch QVGA (320x240) touchscreen display
- Full physical QWERTY keyboard
- 3-MP camera with 4x zoom & video record
- Text and picture messaging
- GPS navigation
- Web browsing
- Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR
- Talk time: up to 3 hours
Designed for an Active Lifestyle
The Renue features both a 3.2-inch capacitive touch screen and full QWERTY slide-out keyboard for those who prefer a physical typing experience. The sleek design fits easily in a pocket or purse, and is tailored to your active lifestyle with its dust-, sand-, temperature-, humidity-, and shock-resistant build.
With smart features like Power Saver, the Renue optimizes battery use and utilizes less energy. The housing is also made from 31% recycled materials.
Stay Connected on the Go
Perfect for frequent-texters, the Renue supports text, picture and video messaging, as well as mobile e-mail. A 3-MP camera with video record makes the Renue great for capturing life on the go and, with quick links to Facebook and Twitter, you can share every moment. Plus, the AppCenter provides access to a full catalog of games and applications.
AT&T Network Features
AT&T Navigator: This premium GPS navigation application includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates and re-routing options, and 3D moving maps (additional charges applicable). AT&T Navigator offers several other features to make your commute more enjoyable and reliable. You'll be able to find the closes ATM, restaurant, gas station, Wi-Fi hotspot and more with over 10 million business listings.
AT&T FamilyMap: Locate any phone indoors or outdoors on the AT&T Network. FamilyMap provides peace of mind by being able to conveniently locate a family member from your wireless phone or PC and know that your family's information is secure and private. Want to verify that your child arrives home from school each day? Set up a Schedule Check to automatically get location information sent to you via text message or e-mail.
The Pantech Renue weighs 4.5 ounces and measures 3.89 (H) x 2.49 (W) x 0.47 (D) inches. Its 1000 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 3 hours of talk time, and up to 240 hours (10 days) of standby time.
What's in the Box
Device, battery, USB cable, wall charger, quick start guide
The Pantech Renue is a quick messaging phone with a touch screen and slide-out full QWERTY keyboard (view larger).
- Fast 3G connectivity via AT&T's HSDPA/UMTS network (3.6 Mbps speeds)
- AT&T Navigator service includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates, and re-routing options.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP audio streaming Bluetooth profiles.
Design and Hardware
- 3.2-inch touchscreen display (320x240 pixels)
- Qualcomm QSC 6270 (T) processor
- Slide-down full QWERTY keyboard
- Battery: 1000 mAh lithium ion
Communications & Internet
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture and IM instant messaging (via popular services including AOL, Yahoo!, and Windows Live).
- Personal e-mail capabilities
- Full HTML web browser
- 3-megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom
- Video capture capabilities
- Music player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC/AAC+/eAAC+
- AT&T Radio
- 256 MB RAM
- 185 MB internal memory
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- Speakerphone for hands-free communication.
- Hearing Aid Compatibility: M3, T3
| || High-speed data connectivity via AT&T's 3G mobile broadband data network: The dual-band 850/1900 MHz 3G network provides up to 3.6 Mbps of download speed, making it possible to enjoy a variety of feature-rich wireless multimedia services, and it gives you the advantage of offering simultaneous voice and data services. |
In areas where the 3G network is not available, you'll continue to receive service on the AT&T EDGE network, which offers availability in more than 13,000 US cities and along some 40,000 miles of major highways. Providing average data speeds between 75-135Kbps, it's fast enough to support a wide range of advanced data services, including full picture and video messaging, high-speed color Internet access, and email on the go.