Sony Alpha DSLR SLT A33 Translucent Mirror Digital Camera Kit with 18-55mm Zoom Lens, 8GB SD Memory Card, Camera Case,
- Translucent Mirror Technology: The SLT-A33 is the world's first DSLR with Translucent Mirror Technology that directs light to both the image sensor and the Phase Detection AF sensor simultaneously.
- 14.2 megapixel resolution: You get incredible detail and gorgeous enlargements. Thanks to the 14.2 megapixel APS-C sensor size and Sony Exmor APS HD CMOS technology, the camera achieves high resolution with no penalty in low-light sensitivity or sensor noise.
- Full HD 1080/60i movies: This is one of the very few DSLRs with 1080/60i Full HD, exactly the same resolution and frame rate as most broadcast and cable HDTV channels.
- Auto HDR built into camera: Captures more scene dynamic range than a single exposure can handle-and more range than photo film. Combines the best highlight detail from one shot, the best mid-tones from a second and the best shadow detail from a third for one incredible shot.
- Eye-level finder for HD Movie: The eye-level finder is one of the reasons people love DSLRs. But that finder goes dark whenever you shoot HD Movies. Until now.
Capture the decisive moment with the world's first Translucent Mirror Technology DSLR. The SLT-A33 a DSLR camera features professional-grade continuous shooting at 7 fps and visibly faster, more accurate focus in Live View and HD Movie modes. Compose your shots on either the LCD monitor or electronic viewfinder with 100% framing accuracy. Advanced features including Auto HDR, Sweep Panorama and 15-point Auto Focus make it dramatically easier to get the best shot.
Checkout offer details at Adorama Camera »