AT&T 1856 Corded Speakerphone with Digital Answering System (White)
- Corded speakerphone with built-in digital answering machine
- Digital answering machine offers 19 minutes of recording
- Three one-touch memory buttons and 9 speed dial numbers
- Doesn't require batteries and operates even during power failure
- Caller ID/Call Waiting compatible
The AT&T 1856 Corded Speakerphone with Digital Answering System offers the home-user peace of mind thanks to its power failure operation that doesn't require batteries. The Speakerphone features three one-touch memory buttons and a 9-number speed dial. The phone is caller ID and call waiting capable with a 50 name/number caller ID history, and features a visual message waiting and new call indicator. A large, LCD display with adjustable contrast controls allows for easy visibility regardless of the lighting.
A built-in answering system features all-digital operation for utmost reliability and speed. The AT&T 1856 has memory for 19 minutes of digital recording time, and there is a call screening function that lets you intercept only the calls you want. Message Guard technology prevents you from losing any information in the case of a power failure. The AT&T 1856 is desk- and wall-mountable.
Checkout offer details at Emsee Milber »