LG 50PZ950 50 inch 3D Plasma TV
-Average rating of 3.5 stars from 14 reviews.
-Released 4 years 7 months ago (Jan 2011).
Plasma displays use a complex gas-based system. The benefits are a vivid, bright, clear picture with a slim form factor that can be mounted on a wall or on a pedestal. Plasma TVs range from 42 inches to 63 inches.
OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) can provide brighter, crisper displays on electronic devices and use less power than conventional light-emitting diodes (LEDs) or liquid crystal displays (LCDs) used today, it also can be viewed in bright lighting conditions, at greater angles." data-original-title="Flat Panel Type" > Flat Panel Type
1080p (HDTV), 1080i (HDTV), 720p (HDTV), 480p (EDTV), 480i (SDTV)
Adjustable Color Temperature
1920 x 1080 pixels
16.7 million colors
1x Coaxial Antenna Audio, 1x RCA Composite Video, 3x RCA Stereo, 1x VGA Video
1x SPDIF Audio
1x RCA Composite Video, 1x RCA Stereo (L/R) Audio, 4x HDMI Audio/Video
2x USB 2.0 Audio/Video
2 x 10 Watt
1920 x 1080 pixels
Energy Star Compliant
With Parental Control
With Sleep Timer
English, Spanish, French, Korean
TV Stand, Remote Control
» Read Full Description
LG PZ950 3D 1080p Plasma TVLG Infinia PZ950 1080p active 3D TV features THX 3D Display certification ensuring you're bringing an uncompromised 3D HD experience home. Enjoy deeper blacks levels with theTruBlack filter. In addition to your cable TV, stream video from services like Netflix, Vudu and the best of the web all organized in simple to use interface. The Magic Motion remote is easy to use, with intuitive point-and-click control and just five buttons. LG's 2D-to-3D conversion feature can turn everything from cinema classics to sports to your TV favorites into larger-than-life 3D. Enjoy a vast array of entertainment like HD movies, HDTV shows and more???all on an incredibly slim design TV.
THE EASIEST ACCESS TO LIMITLESS CONTENT.
LG Smart TV lets you access a limitless world of entertainment in a way that's easier and more fun than ever before. It's smart made simple.
We put all your LG Smart TV entertainment???from apps to streaming video to live TV???all in one place, and just how you want it.
Innovative motion???sensing remote.
Our LG Smart TV has a smart way to control it. The Magic Motion remote is easy to use, with intuitive point???and???click control and just five buttons.
ACCESS UNLIMITED CONTENT FROM:
- DivX TV
- Google Maps
- amazone video on demand
DISCOVER INCREDIBLE PICTURE QUALITY WITH INFINITE DETAIL.
Vibrant. Lifelike. Brilliant. The brain behind the beautiful image is LG's Dual XD Engine, which delivers outstanding color accuracy, superior resolution and incredible clarity. The result? A more pure picture.
Impressive. In any light. Go ahead and turn the lights on. TruBlack Filter reduces ambient light reflection, enabling superior black levels and improving contrast for a sharper and more detailed picture, even in a bright room. It's yet another bright idea from LG.
Split???second detail. It's the ultimate Full HD technology for fans of fast-paced action. Our 600Hz Max Sub Field Driving technology lets you watch sports, play video games and experience high???speed movie action with exceptionally rich detail and virtually no motion blur.
- The third dimension.
- Bring your content to life with full 1080p HD 3D technology! The astonishing effects will immediately grab your attention and bring your entertainment experience to the next dimension.**
- THX Certified.
- You don't have to take our word for it that this is an amazing TV. To earn THX 3D Display certification, our TVs passed more than 30 rigorous tests, ensuring you're bringing an uncompromised 3D HD experience home???just like the director wanted it.
- Cut loose when you're Wi-Fi Ready.
- Getting your LG TV connected to NetCast Entertainment Access and other online content is easy when you are Wi-Fi Ready. If you have existing wireless broadband, setting it up is simple and you don't need to worry about messy wires.
- Double the detail.
- This stunning picture is the reason you wanted HDTV in the first place. With almost double the pixel resolution, Full HD 1080p gives it superior picture quality over standard HDTV. You'll see details and colors like never before.
- Make digital devices compatible.
- To build a digital network, you need digital devices. That's obvious. But unless those devices are compatible, it won't be much of a network. DLNA Certified devices work together.
- Save more than energy.
- Earning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. For TVs, it means they save energy both in standby and active (when they're on) modes. ENERGY STAR qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units.
- Find the perfect picture.
- Get easy self???calibration with on???screen reference points for key picture quality elements such as black level, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels. Take the guesswork out of picture adjustments with this simple???to???use feature. It's not actually magic, but it will sure seem that way.
- View it in the right light.
- Let your TV do the adjustments for you. Intelligent Sensor automatically optimizes the picture to the lighting and color conditions in the room for a more enjoyable viewing experience.
- Wise and not wasteful.
- With our Smart Energy Saving Features, you can conserve money and energy.
- ISFccc ready.
- LG's ISFccc Ready HDTVs contain the detailed standards necessary for professional calibration of brightness, contrast, tint, sharpness, color levels and much more to meet local lighting conditions for both daytime and nighttime viewing. Settings are added to preset modes for easy access from your LG remote.
* Wireless Internet connection & certain subscriptions required and sold separately. The Magic Motion Remote does not come equipped with all LG Smart TV enabled products and a separate purchase may be required. The Hulu Plus service is projected to be available via a firmware update in June 2011. The LG web browser does not support Flash 10 or HTML 5, therefore, access to certain web content may be limited or unavailable. Content & services vary by product and are subject to change without notice.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
** For a small percentage of the population, the viewing of stereoscopic 3D video technology may cause discomfort such as headaches, dizziness or nausea. If you experience any symptoms, discontinue using the 3D functionality and contact your health care provider. 3D glasses required and sold separately.
LG 2011 Plasma Feature Comparison
|High Definition Resolution|| |
|LG Smart TV/NetCast|| |
LG Smart TV
LG Smart TV
|TruBlack Filter|| |
|THX 3D Certified Display|| || |
|600Hz Max Sub Field Driving/600Hz Sub Field Driving|| |
|Contrast Ratio|| |
|Magic Motion Remote|| || |
|Wi-Fi Ready|| || || |
|DLNA Certified|| || || |
|3D Ready|| || || || |
|2D to 3D Conversion|| || || || |
|TruSlim Frame|| || || || || || |
|ENERGY STAR Qualified|| || || || || || |
|Intelligent Sensor|| || || || || || |
|Picture Wizard II|| || || || || || |
|Smart Energy Saving|| || || || || || |
|ISFccc Ready|| || || || || || |