Nokia C2-01 Cell Phone
-Average rating of 3.0 stars from 16 reviews.
-Released 4 years 7 months ago (Mar 2011).
S40 Operating System
320 x 240
320 x 240
256K Colors, TFT
2 mm charger connector, Stereo Bluetooth version 2.1 with Enhanced Data Rate, USB charging
4.0 x Digital Zoom
Five-way Navi key, ITU-T keypad, Call and end keys, Button Numeric Keypad
Converter 2, Size converter, Web Search, Countdown timer, Stopwatch, World clock, Ovi Store, Opera mini browser, Nokia Messaging 2.0, Flickr, Facebook, Cherry 2.1 Lite, Ovi Life Tools
GPRS, EDGE, DTM MSC11, HSDPA
SMS, MMS, Email
RDS Stereo FM radio, Media Player, video recording, Voice Recorder
Alarm Clock, Calendar, Reminder, Stopwatch Countdown timer,
3G,Games,Integrated FM Radio,RDS Stereo FM radio
Black, Warm Silver
Nokia Battery BL-5C, Nokia Compact Charger AC-3, Nokia Stereo Headset WH-102, User guide
Li - Ion
UMTS 2100 (3G), UMTS 1900 (3G), UMTS 900, GSM 850, GSM 900, GSM 1800, GSM 1900
Bluetooth 2.1 EDR
3.5 mm Stereo jack
» Read Full Description
This unlocked cell phone can be used with a GSM network service provider. It does not come with a SIM card, and it requires that you provide a SIM card for usage with your selected service provider. This phone comes with a full manufacturer's warranty.
Additionally, this phone can be paired with 850/1900 MHz UMTS/HSDPA 3G networks in the United States (as well as 2100 MHz 3G networks found around the world, including in Europe and Asia). When paired with a compatible 3G network, you'll enjoy a high-speed connection offering a variety of feature-rich wireless services--from data connectivity to your office to multimedia streaming, and take advantage of simultaneous voice and data services. In areas not served by a 3G network, you'll continue to receive data service via EDGE network (depending on network compatibility).
Note that the downloading of maps, games, music and videos and uploading of images and videos involves transferring large amounts of data. Your service provider may charge for the data transmission, and the availability of particular services and features may vary by carrier.
- Fast 3G connectivity on AT&T with broadband-like speeds via 850/1900/2100 MHz UMTS/HSDPA (with EDGE data connectivity where 3G not available).
- 2-inch display (320 x 240 pixels, 262K color depth)
- Standard alpha-numeric keypad
- Series 40 operating system
- Preloaded applications including Facebook, Flickr, and Ovi Store
- 3.2-megapixel camera with extended depth of focus (EDOF), 4x digital zoom, white balance and color tone effect settings, and full-screen viewfinder.
- Video capture capabilities up to QCIF (176 x 144 pixels; 15 frames per second), clip length dependent on available memory, and 4x digital zoom.
- Music player compatible with MP3, AAC, eAAC, eAAC+ and WMA formats
- Video player compatible with MPEG-4, 3GPP: H.263 and H.264 formats
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile--enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 16 GB.
- 46 MB internal memory
- SMS and MMS messaging with common inbox
- Instant messaging via popular services
- Personal e-mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo! mail and Hotmail
- Opera Mini browser optimizes web page rending for mobile devices and supports video streaming.
- Organizer tools including calendar, to-do list, notes, voice recorder, calculator, converter, and countdown timer
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off
- USB port for syncing and charging
- 3.5mm AV connector
The Nokia C2-01 weighs 3.14 ounces and measures 4.32 x 1.85 x 0.6 inches. Its 1020 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 4.5 hours of 3G talk time, and up to 450 hours (18.75 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies.
What's in the Box
Nokia C2-01 handset, rechargeable battery, charger, stereo headset, quick start guide