Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Average rating of 3.5 stars from 59 reviews.
- Released 5 years 1 month ago (Nov 2010).
Look and Feel
Ease of Use
» Read Full Description
Pre-loaded Apps on the Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Kindle for Android: Pre-installed on the Galaxy Tab, the Kindle for Android application lets you shop for hundreds of thousands of books in the Kindle Store, including New York Times Best Sellers and new releases from $9.99. Use Amazon's Whispersync technology to automatically synchronize your last page read, bookmarks, annotations, and more across your various devices --- including Kindle, Kindle DX, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry and Android phones.
- Slacker Radio: With millions of songs from thousands of artists, Slacker is the best way to discover new artists and hear your favorite music. Listening to Slacker is as easy as selecting one of over 120 DJ-programmed genre stations or searching for your favorite artist or song. As you listen, you can tell Slacker what you like and don't like with the click of a button. Get the ultimate in music discovery while you listen with detailed artist biographies, in-depth album reviews and more. Upgrade to Slacker Radio Plus for unlimited skips, ad-free listening, complete song lyrics and more for only $3.99/month.
- Asphalt 5 HD (Gameloft): Get in, start up and punch it in the fastest cars ever created by some of the most prestigious manufacturers. Everything you've ever dreamed of doing behind the wheel is here in stunning HD graphics that put you right in the driver's seat. Take a ride in over 30 of the fastest, most prestigious cars you've ever dreamed of, from manufacturers like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi and Ducati. Challenge yourself to 8 different racing events including Drift Contest, Cop Chase, Time Attack, Duel Mode, Last Man Standing and Escape
An alternative to the Android virtual keyboard, the Swype virtual keyboard allows you to input text by swiping the finger with one continuous finger or stylus motion across the screen keyboard. Based on testing, speed and accuracy are equal to or better than the traditional keyboard-tapping method. You can activate the Swype keyboard by pressing and holding in a text field, wait for popup to appear, click Input Method, and then select Swype." --> Samsung Galaxy Tab (7-inch, 16GB, Wi-Fi)